by Kate Russell – Technology and Entrepreneurship Journalist
Kate Russell has been writing about technology and the Internet since 1995. She appears weekly on BBC2 and BBC World News, on the technology programme Click, and is a regular on other TV and radio stations. Her first book ‘Working the Cloud’ and companion website workingthecloud.biz are the ultimate collection of tips, tricks and resources for small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
This 1h30 online course will cover:
• Tools and tips for creating and performing memorable presentations
• Professional promos you can make in minutes
• Free tools to broadcast presentations online to up to 250 people
• Low cost professional video conferencing for group interaction
• Free tweet-walls and other ways to promote participation and liven up events
This class will arm you with everything you need to get your message across successfully to a group of people, either online or in person. Follow Kate Russell’s advice on ‘perfect presentations’ and have your audience remember you the next day!