SPEAK AT TNW2020/TNW COUCH CONFERENCES
At TNW we inform, inspire, and connect people who love tech. If you’re a thought leader who shares this vision, we want to hear from you.
DARING | BOLD | FUTURE-FORWARD
WHAT IS A TNW TALK
TNW events are known for being daring and bold. A TNW talk isn’t just a story or a list of facts—it involves unique insights and draws exciting conclusions about the future of technology. We are passionate about providing a platform for new ideas and disruptive minds.
Your talk could come to life as a compelling story, conceptual how-to, or cover a pressing industry issue.
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker at either TNW2020 or Couch Conferences 2020. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for Applicants
1. Who should apply?
- Executives and operational leaders from tech giants
- C-level executives from innovative corporates and successful scaleups
- Top tech investors
- Designers, product leads and creatives
- Leading authors in business and tech
2. What’s the story you want to tell?
Think about why your story matters, the value it provides the audience, and how your story will be remembered. Consider what you want people to take away from your talk. Is your goal to inspire, motivate, or raise awareness?
If your goal is to promote a product or deliver a sales pitch, we’re not interested.
Overall, your session should be inspirational, actionable, and educational.
3. Title and abstract
Pay close attention to the title of your talk. You want to ensure it makes an impression and stands out from the crowd. It should be short and catchy, presenting a single clear idea.
Your abstract should not exceed 100 words. Please include three key takeaways for the audience—why should they come to your talk over another?
4. What format fits this story best?
A keynote presentation establishes a strong main idea related to a track. A keynote should engage audiences with a clear conclusion.
An informal conversation between two people that reveals new stories and insights from speakers.
A live discussion about a specific topic or trend amongst a select group of panelists (max 3), hosted by a professional moderator.
Deep conversations on specific topics in small and interactive groups. This is a very popular format amongst the TNW audience. Hangout seats are booked pre-event, and are full within a few days of registration opening.
5. Title and abstract
Pay close attention to your title.
First impressions matter and you want to ensure that it stands out from the crowd. It should be short, catchy and present a (single) clear idea or message.
Your abstract should be no longer than 80 – 100 words, and please include the three key takeaways for the audience (hint: why should they come to your talk over someone else's?).
6. When can I submit?
Now! We are currently accepting submissions for our Couch Conferences and TNW2020. Just make sure to read the fine print before submitting:
The Fine Print
- All speakers receive a complimentary speaker pass.
- There is no charge to speak.
- When selected, the costs covering the logistics (travel, accommodation, etc.) are covered by the speakers themselves.
- Content has to be original, new, or adjusted for this event.
- Each session can have a maximum of one person per organization (we like collaborations and different views).
- Successful proposals are chosen based on the proposed idea and speakers suggested. Changes in subject or speakers have to go through the content team and may lead to session deletion.
- Spaces are limited and some proposals may be offered a slot in a different format or stage than originally applied for.
- Once offers are accepted, speakers and session content confirmed, we will announce the speakers on the website.
OK, I’m ready!
Great, we can’t wait to receive your application.
Some of our previous speakers
You should receive an email with the partnership overview for TNW 2020 within 10 minutes in your inbox. If not, check your spam folder or contact us via email@example.com
You should receive an email about hosting your own event during TNW2020 within 10 minutes by email. If not, check your spam folder or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org